Nationwide Credit

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nationwide Credit

Recovery Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nationwide Credit.

I was contacted by email that I was a candidate for this position and encouraged to schedule a in person interview. I showed up to the scheduled day and time and completed a screening test via a computer. The results weren't disclosed to me and I did a lot of waiting after I finished. Eventually, another manager came and conducted the interview with me. She asked some questions about my resume and past experiences jn sales and informed me that a decision would be made in a week or so. I would either receive a phone call or email informing me of the decision. I received the standard Email, with them telling me that other candidates were qualified more than me and I was not selected for the position. a complete waste of time for a basic job.

Interview Questions

Collection Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nationwide Credit in April 2012.

Very easy hire and interview. Background check and fingerprints they make you drive around town. The testing is basic math and the Wonderlic Test. Looking for more costumer service then collections experience. Be ready as many people do not last in this job, they make it sound easy but you gotta be tough minded.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me basic questions, looking more for eye contact, the ability to speak clearly and listening skills. Ask questions and just have a conversation   Answer Question
    You have to ask for max or they will low ball you. Hard to commission first year.