Nationwide Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in December 2009.

Phone interview - Recruiting
In-person Interview - Supervisors

none

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Anonymous Employee  in  Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in June 2013.

I applied online & was contacted via email around 2 weeks later with an hour long assessment as well as another application to fill out & return. About another week later I received a phone call from a different recruiter than the one who initially emailed me asking me if I was a available for an in person interview... however, I was unable to answer my phone at the time she called & tried calling her back for a week with no response. I eventually emailed the initial recruiter & was able to set up the interview. I attended the interview & thought everything went great when only a few days later they emailed me again to tell me they has chosen more qualified candidates when I definitely felt I met & exceeded the qualifications listed on the job posting.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you failed & something & what you did to fix it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

interviewed at Nationwide in November 2012.

The facility had a very nice cafeteria and fitness center. It was very high security. The candidates were directed to a waiting area; and assigned to interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • All candidates was bought to a room for an overview of the company and handed a folder asking them to choose one word off of each card in the folder to describe themselves.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Nationwide in September 2011.

Super easy interview, they would literally hire anyone that would be able to pass the background check.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how your work experience will enhance your ability to perform this job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nationwide.

Applied online ...then had a 10 min telephone interview which was all competency based questions after was told I had made it to the next stage. I then went to a face to face interview in the branch with 2 managers,it was a good experience mainly competence based questions then there was a role play which I was given 10 mins to prepare for then it's 10 mins long and then you discuss this at the end. 2 weeks later I had a 3rd interview with the regional manager which was just to get to no me a little more etc, 2 days later I was offered the job subject to checks.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nationwide in November 2010.

I applied online and was recommended by a long time employee. They called me to schedule an interview and accomodated my work schedule at that time. There was a typing test that I took online, and a group/panel interview with two managers. The people seemed wonderful and the office environment seemed serene.

Interview Questions
    • Is it better to go against company policy in order to please a customer, or vice versa?   View Answer
    The starting salary was non-negotiable.

Worked for Nationwide? Contribute to the Community!