Nationwide Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2015

1.7

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted online application and was contacted by a recruiter for an interview. The interview was very short, it was around 20 minutes and I was emailed response right after. The interview as a whole was very easy and laid back, I don't think there is any preparation necessary. No technical questions were asked except asking what languages/what extent I was proficient.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nationwide

Intern Interview

Interview

Talked to them at my college career fair. Was then contacted to have an interview with them. Talked to three different people each for a half an hour. Mostly just asked about me. One asked me about my resume another asked about why I wanted the position and what are my goals while the last person asked mostly behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

I had an interview with them at a conference for their Data Analysis team. The interview was very easy, behavior only questions. Most of it was the person interviewing me explaining what I would be doing, what their goals are, and how they need people. She asked me mostly what I was doing in school in why, what I liked about it, etc. This happened on October 10th. It is now a month later and I STILL haven't heard back from them, even when the person who interviewed me told me I would hear back in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

They still have not gotten back to me more than a month after I had the interview. Absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview

I was in need of work experience so I emailed a lot of different insurance franchises in my area. Nationwide got back to me very quickly expressing their interest in hiring a part-time intern, they scheduled me to come in and interview the week after we connected on the phone. The interview was very informal, it was more like they were just telling me about the job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nationwide in October 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed on GHC (Grace Hopper Conference). Just behavioral questions and personality questions. My friend coincidentally works for the recruiter and we are both pretty surprised. The interview was 10:30 in the morning and I was offered a position on site. Definitely do some research before the interview about the company and everything.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. What's the most difficult situation you were in. Do you like to work with people. What can show your leadership.   Answer Question

I haven't decided yet. The pay is lower than I expected.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was more of an information sharing on their part than was an interview where I was asked questions. They were impressed by the kind of work that I had already done in my previous job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Streamlined interview process because I knew a senior vice president at the company. I had two interviews. First interview was over the phone and then they asked to bring me into the office. Second interview consisted of meeting with a few people in the firm and getting asked basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nationwide (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Only one single phone interview and internship offer extended right away on the phone itself .. just before hanging up ...

Interview Questions

• not difficult questions, only resume description and tell me about yourself..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nationwide (Orlando, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

I had gone for the NSHMBA conference. Nationwide had a stall at the conference. I visited their stall and got a call for an interview. The interview was casual. It was more behavioral questions. The first question I was asked was "Tell me about yourself". The following questions were based on that.

Interview Questions

• Fortunately there was not any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After the interview, I got a call after an hour or so. I was given an offer on the spot. I believe this would be best time to negotiate for a better salary.

Intern Interview

Interview

On site interview

Interview Questions

• Would you allow others to make mistakes   1 Answer