Nationwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Consultant Interview

Communications Consultant
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview Details – You have to be ready for many interviews. It is competitive

Interview Question – What is your biggest career disappointment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation, but you should try.

Senior Analyst Process Management Interview

Senior Analyst Process Management
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in November 2013.

Interview Details – After I applied after a month HR person reached out to me checking my salary expectation and wanted to schedule an interview. With a week an interview was scheduled. Two people interviewed me and I had to follow up after 3 weeks of no feed back and was told I did not get the job.

Interview Question – What would people who do not like you say about you?   Answer Question

Bodily Injury Interview

Bodily Injury
Harrisburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nationwide in November 2010.

Interview Details – Smooth. You have to be lucky to be called.

Interview Question – What is diversity and Inclusion   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. take or leave.

Very Easy Interview

Director - IT Interview

Director - IT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview Details – 4 telephone interviews and 7 face to face interviews.

Interview Question – None were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the job and I did not negotiate.

Specialist, IT Applications Development Interview

Specialist, IT Applications Development
Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview Details – They won't negotiate in the salary unless they really need you. Interview process is very normal. You will have one phone call where they ask about what you have done in your previous job and will ask any experience that you have that was mentioned in the position requirement. You will also have one in person interview where you need will be asked very high level technical questions. Nothing to get scared of.

Interview Question – I faced though time answering the lead skills questions as i did not had any experience in that role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation since I was internal it is just a 10% rise to the salary.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Nationwide.

Interview Details – Went through questions to fill out online for the first round and then was invited for office interviews. I met 4 hiring managers and 3 peers. Mostly behavior questions and a few questions how familiar I was with Excel. But some interviewers read questions off of the list of HR question sheet which gave me the impression that they tried to write my responses to questions on the sheet instead of getting to know me. Some behavior questions were hard to answer.

Interview Question – Some behavior questions were hard to answer.   Answer Question

Non Injury Liability Claims Adjuster Interview

Non Injury Liability Claims Adjuster

Interviewed at Nationwide

Interview Details – They use the STAR method quite a bit. They want you to be a good decision maker, with great customer service.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by face to face interview with a team member , followed by a group interview with team / manager.

Interview Question – Describe your failures and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer and I countered which was accepted.

Very Easy Interview

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Nationwide in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very lengthy. Must have a large amount of liquid assets

Interview Question – interview was easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. Set in stone.

Associate Agent Interview

Associate Agent
Kutztown, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nationwide in February 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Interviews background check.

Interview Question – Share a difficult experience with a former supervisor or employee and how did you resolve it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was asked what my salary expectations were and they were met because I projected under the average base salary for the position. Anotherwords there was no set in stone plan for the salary basically the least they could get by with paying is what they go with.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nationwide