Nationwide Managing Attorney Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Managing Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nationwide in April 2010.

Posted resume on line and researched who was in charge, then mailed resume to that person. Large group interview (5-6 questioners) who often cut off my answers to ask their own questions. One questioner and second to a lesser extent, both from departments my department would interface many times daily, seemed intent on conveying that they looked down on the department where I would have worked. Industry standard is that the departments are co-equals with a strong emphasis on cooperation, but they wanted more like supervisor vs lowly underling relationship.

Interview Questions

My job took an unexpected turn for the better, so I was less motivated to leave. The interview left me with 2 distinct impressions. First, some other departments I would work with all the time viewed the department where I would have worked as their underlings (not industry standard at all, in fact, seemed more than a bit unprofessional). Second, this employer has a "mill" atmosphere of excessive workloads for modest pay.