NaturaLawn of America Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at NaturaLawn of America

Lawn Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at NaturaLawn of America (Warminster, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Initially, I spoke with the operations manager on the phone. After answering a few simple questions concerning my experience and interest in the position, he asked me to stop in for a face-to-face interview. I dressed in a blue dress shirt with dark pants and shoes. The interviewer was dressed about the same. He asked me again about my background and why I would be a good fit for the job. He reiterated that it's heavy outdoor work (rain or shine) and if I had worked outdoors before. I had and the interview remained casual with him providing some information on the company history and methods. The interview lasted about 25-30 minutes and he called me back two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomeryville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at NaturaLawn of America (Montgomeryville, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Chances are you've seen them advertising inside sales with base pay all over craigslist - they are constantly hiring, because they turn over sales reps weekly. If you apply, chances are you will be called in for an interview. They will likely offer you a job on the spot after very few questions. They will probably get you in for "training" that week or the following week, and you will be on the phone reading scripts that same week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none - this job offers a base pay plus commission.