Nautica Enterprises Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nautica Enterprises

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrentham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrentham, MA

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Nautica Enterprises in September 2010.

Your basic interview, Skills, Traits, what makes you the right candidate for the job, WONDERFUL MANAGERS

Interview Questions
    Say what you want but be realistic, because they can pay minimum wage if they want

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nautica Enterprises in September 2010.

I had applied on the internet and was interviewed in the New York office. I was offered the job a couple of weeks later. I had just one interview

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was to describe my weaknesses.   Answer Question
    I was offered the salary I asked for.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nautica Enterprises in March 2010.

It took 3 months to get an interview. I was contacted by HR but had to do due diligence to get the interview since we kept missing one another. After going in and meeting with a senior manager, she told me that she would have HR contact me for another interview with another person from the team. I touched base with HR which stalled though I was given prior assurance by the senior manager. I received my rejection via an impersonal automated email although I had been in contact with HR numerous times.