Nautica Enterprises Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 3, 2014
3 interviews

2.7

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nautica Enterprises in September 2010.

I had applied on the internet and was interviewed in the New York office. I was offered the job a couple of weeks later. I had just one interview

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was to describe my weaknesses.   Answer Question
    I was offered the salary I asked for.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wrentham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrentham, MA

The process took 6 days - interviewed at Nautica Enterprises in September 2010.

Your basic interview, Skills, Traits, what makes you the right candidate for the job, WONDERFUL MANAGERS

Interview Questions
    Say what you want but be realistic, because they can pay minimum wage if they want

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nautica Enterprises in March 2010.

It took 3 months to get an interview. I was contacted by HR but had to do due diligence to get the interview since we kept missing one another. After going in and meeting with a senior manager, she told me that she would have HR contact me for another interview with another person from the team. I touched base with HR which stalled though I was given prior assurance by the senior manager. I received my rejection via an impersonal automated email although I had been in contact with HR numerous times.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nautica Enterprises

Worked for Nautica Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!