Nautica Enterprises

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Merchandise Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nautica Enterprises in September 2010.

Interview Details – I had applied on the internet and was interviewed in the New York office. I was offered the job a couple of weeks later. I had just one interview

Interview Question – The most difficult question was to describe my weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the salary I asked for.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Wrentham, MA

The process took 6 days - interviewed at Nautica Enterprises in September 2010.

Interview Details – Your basic interview, Skills, Traits, what makes you the right candidate for the job, WONDERFUL MANAGERS

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Say what you want but be realistic, because they can pay minimum wage if they want

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nautica Enterprises in March 2010.

Interview Details – It took 3 months to get an interview. I was contacted by HR but had to do due diligence to get the interview since we kept missing one another. After going in and meeting with a senior manager, she told me that she would have HR contact me for another interview with another person from the team. I touched base with HR which stalled though I was given prior assurance by the senior manager. I received my rejection via an impersonal automated email although I had been in contact with HR numerous times.

Interview Question – Do you have kids?   View Answers (3)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nautica Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nautica Enterprises interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nautica Enterprises employees and interview candidates.