Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nautilus
- Product Development (1)
- Sales Professional (1)
- Call Center Supervisor (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Nautilus in January 2015.
A lengthy process that begins with a telephone interview, first face to face and then a series of meetings. The meetings with other peers is the typical questions found at any cookie cutter interview
- How do you fit in? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Nautilus.
The process consisted of three interviews. One was a phone interview with HR and the others were in-person with the lead engineers and upper management. There were a couple of technical questions but most of it was just to see if I was a good fit or not. Overall it was a fast process.
- The hardest question was about welds and how deep the penetration should be given a specific material and thickness. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Nautilus in November 2009.
Easy but they wanted to get know me. It was standard questions with standard responses from me.
- 5 year goals? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in September 2009.
They rounded up groups of people in one day but conducted one on one interviews. It consisted of the normal interview questions, such as what was your best experience, tell me about your last job, etc. At then end, I was asked to explain to them how to make a peanut butter sandwich, from beginning to end. This was to test how well I was at explaining a process clearly and in detail.
- How do you make a peanut butter sandwich? Answer Question
I aimed high and my request was accepted.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Nautilus in September 2011.
Setup phone interview through email to have a quick chat about the the open position and to review my resume. Learn about the company and its culture, about why there's an open posion.
- What feeback has your manager suggested you to work on? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review