Nautilus Interview Questions in Vancouver, WA

Updated Jul 16, 2015

Click-to-Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was a long process a full 3 weeks. I applied online and was contacted by phone by an HR manager for a phone screen within a couple days. The phone screen was easy-the HR person gives you a basic description of the position and company, and asked some basic questions to screen your basic qualifications and experience, and see if you really wanted the job or were interested. Compensation was never mentioned, but hours were. I was invited at the end of the call to meet with the management and supervisors, and went in the next week. I took a typing and spelling/grammar test. Then it was on to the panel interview with 3 supervisors and department managers. They asked the typical interview questions and had a time for me to ask questions towards the end. I was contacted the next week for a 3rd interview with their program supervisor and two managers from before and were asked position-specific questions. Lasted about 20 minutes. Overall a great experience. They kept their word and I was contacted the next week by email saying they were no longer considering me.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

They rounded up groups of people in one day but conducted one on one interviews. It consisted of the normal interview questions, such as what was your best experience, tell me about your last job, etc. At then end, I was asked to explain to them how to make a peanut butter sandwich, from beginning to end. This was to test how well I was at explaining a process clearly and in detail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I aimed high and my request was accepted.