Naval Research Laboratory
www.nrl.navy.mil Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Naval Research Laboratory Engineering Spacecraft Design Coop Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Spacecraft Design Coop Interview

Engineering Spacecraft Design Coop
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Naval Research Laboratory in October 2011.

Interview Details – Virginia Tech has an on-campus interviewing program that I applied to, but first met with the recruiter at our school's career fair, Engineering Expo. I attended their information session in the morning and signed up for the interview slot that followed.

Interview Questions

• Describe in more detail your project, research, and other engineering experience.   Answer Question
  • Explain what other hands on experience or technical knowledge do you have.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Naval Research Laboratory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Naval Research Laboratory Engineering Spacecraft Design Coop interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Naval Research Laboratory employees and interview candidates.