Naval Sea Systems Command

www.navsea.navy.mil

Naval Sea Systems Command Naval Acquisitions Intern Program Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Naval Acquisitions Intern Program Interview

Naval Acquisitions Intern Program

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Naval Sea Systems Command in January 2010.

Interview Details – This interview was pretty simple, to be honest. I was a referral from someone who is already in the program for which I applied, but he works in a different area. He referred me and I was given a "final round" interview without any previous interviews. The Navy paid for my trip to DC to interview at the headquarters where I had an all-day interview process. This consisted of two people telling me what they did, an in-depth 1 hour interview with a panel of 6 management people (all at once) and then a tour of the Navy Yard.

It took them awhile to get back to me, but I ended up accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most expensive thing you have every bought in your entire life?   Answer Question
  • You do not have too much "business" experience here on your resume. How do you think you will be able to handle this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Naval Sea Systems Command? Contribute to the Community!