Naval Surface Warfare Center

www.navsea.com

Naval Surface Warfare Center Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineering Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Naval Surface Warfare Center in August 2009.

Interview Details – This position was filled via a diversity program that matches college students with government jobs. I submitted my resume and filled out an application sometime in January. In March, I received a phone call from the supervisor of the position asking if I was still interested. I was and from there I was transferred to the HR division and I filled out the paperwork needed for the position. Since it was a government position, the process is pretty lengthy. At the end of the semester, I started my internship.

Interview Question – Why did you choose mechanical engineering as a degree?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Interns in this program are paid through the program. There was no negotiating of the salary.

Worked for Naval Surface Warfare Center? Contribute to the Community!