Navantis

www.navantis.com

Navantis Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Navantis.

Most of them were pertaning to my resume and past experience. Also they asked some behavior questions like tell me about situation when you had a conflict with supervisor or what's my strength. In addition, I was asked several BA quistions too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navantis

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Navantis in April 2011.

There was no specific job opening when I interviewed with the company. I had sent them my resume and they invited me for exploratory interviews to see if I would be a good fit for the company. I was interviewed by the HR manager and peers. The tone of the interviews was very relaxed and I felt at ease immediately. They asked about my past work experience and there were also some behavioral questions. The offices are very modern with an open plan. It was a positive interview and I hope a position opens up that I could apply for.