Navantis

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Navantis

Interview Details – The QA Manager didn't seem that much interested or was just unprofessional in the interview. He could have asked a lot more relavant questions and made conversation more interesting and useful. I didn't want to work for this guy and was disappointed in this manager and the company. Later, I found out they hired from an internal referral. Maybe, the manager is from their Sri Lankan team offshore and didn't know how to conduct interview in a Canadian environment. Just looked like an arrogant, inexperienced man who is just putting a check on his to do list.

Interview Question – No question of real value were asked   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Specialist Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Navantis in November 2012.

Interview Details – One phone interview followed by two in-person.
Unfortunately two individuals whom are not fully aware of the position I applied for interviewed me.

Interview Question – Nothing out of ordinary   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Navantis.

Interview Details – Most of them were pertaning to my resume and past experience. Also they asked some behavior questions like tell me about situation when you had a conflict with supervisor or what's my strength. In addition, I was asked several BA quistions too.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Navantis in April 2011.

Interview Details – There was no specific job opening when I interviewed with the company. I had sent them my resume and they invited me for exploratory interviews to see if I would be a good fit for the company. I was interviewed by the HR manager and peers. The tone of the interviews was very relaxed and I felt at ease immediately. They asked about my past work experience and there were also some behavioral questions. The offices are very modern with an open plan. It was a positive interview and I hope a position opens up that I could apply for.

Very Difficult Interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Navantis in May 2011.

Interview Details – Worst experience ever happened.I received the call from HR and she said they scheduled an interview for me after two days and she will send the confirmation email right away saying the details of interview.I have waited until next day after noon but didn't get the confirmation so I called and left a message asking about the interview confirmation.No reply.And surprisingly got the interview confirmation email two hour before the interview time .I couldn't even plan the trip.Anyway i decided to give a shot so my commute took more time than i expected and i couldn't reach their office on time.When i left a message saying about that.They said the position is already filled.so they were interviewing for already filled position.I hope this wouldn't happen with any candidates.

Web Developer Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Navantis in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was arranged to meet a Solutions Architect and a HR personnel on site. The Solutions Architect asked mainly about what I did, what my interests are and asked detail questions about what I did in my old job. I was very interested in the work they are doing and told them I know and will be participating in an event sponsored by their company (they have a MVP doing a presentation on another date).

The HR personnel asked typical character questions and how I felt about working overtime and weekends (strange!).

Everyone was very respectful and polite.

Interview Question – What's your experience with MVC?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Navantis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Navantis interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Navantis employees and interview candidates.