Navantis

Navantis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2014
Updated Jul 2, 2014

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Navantis.

professional communication between HR and myself. they seem very organized and current, it took around 3 weeks from when I applied to when I got an email from their HR department to have an interview. they are the company to work for in the greater toronto area

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The QA Manager didn't seem that much interested or was just unprofessional in the interview. He could have asked a lot more relavant questions and made conversation more interesting and useful. I didn't want to work for this guy and was disappointed in this manager and the company. Later, I found out they hired from an internal referral. Maybe, the manager is from their Sri Lankan team offshore and didn't know how to conduct interview in a Canadian environment. Just looked like an arrogant, inexperienced man who is just putting a check on his to do list.

Senior Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Navantis in November 2012.

One phone interview followed by two in-person.
    Unfortunately two individuals whom are not fully aware of the position I applied for interviewed me.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Navantis.

Most of them were pertaning to my resume and past experience. Also they asked some behavior questions like tell me about situation when you had a conflict with supervisor or what's my strength. In addition, I was asked several BA quistions too.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Navantis in May 2011.

Worst experience ever happened.I received the call from HR and she said they scheduled an interview for me after two days and she will send the confirmation email right away saying the details of interview.I have waited until next day after noon but didn't get the confirmation so I called and left a message asking about the interview confirmation.No reply.And surprisingly got the interview confirmation email two hour before the interview time .I couldn't even plan the trip.Anyway i decided to give a shot so my commute took more time than i expected and i couldn't reach their office on time.When i left a message saying about that.They said the position is already filled.so they were interviewing for already filled position.I hope this wouldn't happen with any candidates.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Navantis in April 2011.

There was no specific job opening when I interviewed with the company. I had sent them my resume and they invited me for exploratory interviews to see if I would be a good fit for the company. I was interviewed by the HR manager and peers. The tone of the interviews was very relaxed and I felt at ease immediately. They asked about my past work experience and there were also some behavioral questions. The offices are very modern with an open plan. It was a positive interview and I hope a position opens up that I could apply for.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Navantis in March 2010.

I was arranged to meet a Solutions Architect and a HR personnel on site. The Solutions Architect asked mainly about what I did, what my interests are and asked detail questions about what I did in my old job. I was very interested in the work they are doing and told them I know and will be participating in an event sponsored by their company (they have a MVP doing a presentation on another date).

The HR personnel asked typical character questions and how I felt about working overtime and weekends (strange!).

Everyone was very respectful and polite.