Navarro Discount Pharmacies

Very Easy Interview

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in January 2013.

Interview Details – easy, Any person can get hired just sell yourself

Interview Question – nothing was difficult about the interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Store Detective Interview

Store Detective
Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in March 2011.

Interview Details – was fast and easy if they think your fit for the job.

Very Easy Interview

Store Detective Interview

Store Detective
Miami Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in June 2012.

Interview Details – After applying through lpjobs.com and emailing the recruiter I was given a call almost immediately. I was pre-screened over the phone and set up a date and time to meet the Director of Loss Prevention and Safety. I interviewed with both, the Director and the recruiter who pre-screened me by phone. I dressed professionally for the interview and came prepared with a printed copy of my resume. An overview of my past work history and education were discussed as well as job requirements. Both the Director and recruiter were professionally dressed, yet conducted themselves in a casual manner. The interview was very laid back with an even exchange of thoughts and dialogue. A very important aspect to the job is the ability to read, write, and communicate in Spanish, as the company caters to a Spanish speaking clientele. After an agreement was reached, the final steps to the interview process were a drug test and background check at an offsite.

Interview Question – Are you able to write a detailed report in Spanish?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay rate for the position is competitive in comparison to others. The pay range is posted on the job ad. I asked for and was given a bump in pay due to my past experience in a higher position. I was also able to negotiate a schedule with some flexibility, a work site close to home, and the option to attend school during non peak times by just asking.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
Medley, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the Sr. Manager and was asked basic questions such as my Excel abilities, experience, forecasting, etc. Then met with the Finance Director for all of 10 minutes where I was asked how my day went and my Excel abilities.

Interview Question – Most questions were not difficult... mainly about interpersonal skills because of the nature of the position.   View Answer

IT Interview

IT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in November 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 3 people. 2 within the department and the hr manager. The interview was laid back just ensuring that I understood the level of commitment to the position. Although they seemed very pleased with the interview, it took almost a month before I received an offer.

Interview Question – What systems do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Navarro Discount Pharmacies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Navarro Discount Pharmacies interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Navarro Discount Pharmacies employees and interview candidates.