Navarro Discount Pharmacies Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navarro Discount Pharmacies

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in January 2013.

easy, Any person can get hired just sell yourself

easy

Store Detective Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in June 2012.

After applying through lpjobs.com and emailing the recruiter I was given a call almost immediately. I was pre-screened over the phone and set up a date and time to meet the Director of Loss Prevention and Safety. I interviewed with both, the Director and the recruiter who pre-screened me by phone. I dressed professionally for the interview and came prepared with a printed copy of my resume. An overview of my past work history and education were discussed as well as job requirements. Both the Director and recruiter were professionally dressed, yet conducted themselves in a casual manner. The interview was very laid back with an even exchange of thoughts and dialogue. A very important aspect to the job is the ability to read, write, and communicate in Spanish, as the company caters to a Spanish speaking clientele. After an agreement was reached, the final steps to the interview process were a drug test and background check at an offsite.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to write a detailed report in Spanish?   View Answer
    The pay rate for the position is competitive in comparison to others. The pay range is posted on the job ad. I asked for and was given a bump in pay due to my past experience in a higher position. I was also able to negotiate a schedule with some flexibility, a work site close to home, and the option to attend school during non peak times by just asking.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medley, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medley, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in May 2012.

Interviewed with the Sr. Manager and was asked basic questions such as my Excel abilities, experience, forecasting, etc. Then met with the Finance Director for all of 10 minutes where I was asked how my day went and my Excel abilities.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were not difficult... mainly about interpersonal skills because of the nature of the position.   View Answer

Store Detective Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Navarro Discount Pharmacies in March 2011.

was fast and easy if they think your fit for the job.