Navarro Research and Engineering

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navarro Research and Engineering

Procurement Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Golden, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering in September 2009.

I submitted my resume in January of 2009. Received a call in September asking for an interview. The interview consisted almost entirely of the manager explaining what I would be doing there. I was confused whether the hiring decision had already been made before I went in and it appeared it had. There were no standard interview questions to face.

Interview Questions
    • Not applicable; it was the easiest interview process I've ever had.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation; it was take it or leave it. Everyone started at the same amount.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering in December 2012.

The interview was over the phone for a contractor position. I was asked a few questions regarding my background. It was more about my experience with federal compliance. The person that interview was very kind and polite. The type of interview that everyone would love.

Interview Questions
    Got to be reasonable. It's very important to get your foot in the door and do an excellent job so that can see your worthiness.

Coordinator Interview

I was known by the company from previous work performed. My interview consisted of working out an hourly rate and the number of hours available to complete the work scope. This contract was under a governmental program for which I was already familiar and the company was familiar with my work.

Interview Questions
    • Originally I was asked about my experience with the technical aspects of the position.   Answer Question

Worked for Navarro Research and Engineering? Contribute to the Community!