NaviSite Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.7

Datacenter Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at NaviSite (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was hired through a contracting company and I really enjoyed and learned a great deal here. I found out there was lots of opportunity for growth but my commute was over a hundred miles away, so it didn't make sense for the company to invest lots of time and money if I can't get to work.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult or unexpected question that I couldn't answer.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at NaviSite (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was horrible with the Director of Recruiting and the Director of Solution Architect. The communication was very unprofessional from the beginning to the end. I stated in the interview process the most important thing to me was Core Values, and it seems this company does not have it at all.

Interview Questions

• All She care about asking was compliance questions, not what you bring to the table. "HIPPA,NIST, and FISMA"   Answer Question

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at NaviSite (Andover, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Very strange interview process. I talked to one woman (she told me she was the SE manager) and explain my background. Which was networking, security, cloud services type background. She told me great that is where the company is heading it be wonderful to have someone with experience in these topics. She also told me that she liked my presentation, personality etc. etc.. Then on to the next call. This was a technical screen with two people. They then proceeded to ask me deep troubleshooting type questions related to servers. I had been upfront with them in that I was not a “server” guy. They did not ask me anything about security, cloud services anything in my background. As the other poster noted they were quite condescending. All in all very strange interview process. I also had a friend that did get a job there in another position and hated it.

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at NaviSite (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Previously worked for company, referral to recruiter. Recruiter screening went well as I was top rep previously.
    Interview with GM / West - met in lobby of hotel. Not a good sign. Less than 1/2 hr interview - questions were basic. No serious discussion. Found out later that GM already had a top candidate. Put in top 6 list.

Interview Questions

• How do you get leads?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to come back to Navisite?   1 Answer

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NaviSite (Andover, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

Standard set of phone screen questions

Interview Questions

• What is prompting your interest in switching positions?   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at NaviSite (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 Technical rounds were there and first one was telephonic they asked simple questions about operating system and then from to database level including data guard ,Rac,Rman
    Cloning,Patching and maximum questions related to Performance tuning and then about the project you worked in previous companies and about the current project

Interview Questions

Interview

Madly all verticals head took almost 8 rounds.
    Last one was with MD - got to know he always wants to know whats going on.
    Wasted 5 working days of mine, and at last got to know everyone follows the MD.. if you please him all good.. otherwise not. I am amazed why did all the leaders had time to meet me and forward my candidature either all 8 were insane or the MD is.. i am awaiting response ... profile on hold as interviewing others as well ..still its a painful, unprofessional thing.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any politicians ? almost everyone asked.   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at NaviSite (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

applied through amcat consist of 4 rounds 1st written aptitude, 2 technical rounds ,1 managerial round . asked about company, data structure, cloud computing, database management system , sorting and searching.

Network and Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at NaviSite (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

HR called upon for F2F Interview. Their was a panel of 2 individuals . Panel made me comfortable. Asked questions mostly about Network & Security . ASA , VPNs in particular

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not very good in offering a hike , I managerd to get 20% hike only on my current CTC but was ok as my home is in Gurgaon itself

Enineering, Systems Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at NaviSite (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview based on three stages:
    1. Technical round
    2. Technical round with client.
    3. HR round.

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate because I was very much concern about the location, so interviewer got chance to negotiate and ball was in their court.