NaviSite

Relevance Date Difficulty

Datacenter Technician Interview

Datacenter Technician
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NaviSite in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was hired through a contracting company and I really enjoyed and learned a great deal here. I found out there was lots of opportunity for growth but my commute was over a hundred miles away, so it didn't make sense for the company to invest lots of time and money if I can't get to work.

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficult or unexpected question that I couldn't answer.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at NaviSite in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was horrible with the Director of Recruiting and the Director of Solution Architect. The communication was very unprofessional from the beginning to the end. I stated in the interview process the most important thing to me was Core Values, and it seems this company does not have it at all.

Interview Question – All She care about asking was compliance questions, not what you bring to the table. "HIPPA,NIST, and FISMA"   Answer Question

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Senior Sales Engineer
Andover, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at NaviSite in April 2010.

Interview Details – Very strange interview process. I talked to one woman (she told me she was the SE manager) and explain my background. Which was networking, security, cloud services type background. She told me great that is where the company is heading it be wonderful to have someone with experience in these topics. She also told me that she liked my presentation, personality etc. etc.. Then on to the next call. This was a technical screen with two people. They then proceeded to ask me deep troubleshooting type questions related to servers. I had been upfront with them in that I was not a “server” guy. They did not ask me anything about security, cloud services anything in my background. As the other poster noted they were quite condescending. All in all very strange interview process. I also had a friend that did get a job there in another position and hated it.

Interview Question – I forget the specific questions.   Answer Question

Support Interview

Support
Andover, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at NaviSite in January 2008.

Interview Details – Standard set of phone screen questions

Interview Question – What is prompting your interest in switching positions?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Regional Sales Director Interview

Regional Sales Director
Santa Clara, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at NaviSite in February 2010.

Interview Details – Previously worked for company, referral to recruiter. Recruiter screening went well as I was top rep previously.
Interview with GM / West - met in lobby of hotel. Not a good sign. Less than 1/2 hr interview - questions were basic. No serious discussion. Found out later that GM already had a top candidate. Put in top 6 list.

Interview Questions

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at NaviSite in May 2011.

Interview Details – he hiring process involved multiple telephonic calls where the analytical skills were tested, personality and overall attitude to work was explored and case studies were used to understand approach to problem solving. Where more case studies were given, fundamentals of sector knowledge and financial analysis were tested and HR policy-alignment was checked for.

Interview Question – Consulting case studies of hypothetical and borderline-unrealistic products and scenarios   Answer Question

Enineering, Systems Engineering Interview

Enineering, Systems Engineering
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at NaviSite in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview based on three stages:
1. Technical round
2. Technical round with client.
3. HR round.

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate because I was very much concern about the location, so interviewer got chance to negotiate and ball was in their court.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Senior Network Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at NaviSite in February 2010.

Interview Details – This was the most ridiculous interview I have ever had. It consisted of a Network manager asking some reasonable questions and then going into silly obscure things that are of no use. I was asked something about "did I know about any of the secret cisco eggs on a CSS" Some of the questions were just absurd and did not have any relevance to real world scenarios.

Also the personality of the person was very stand offish and definitely not very technical. That turned me off right away and I knew I could never work for that person.

Interview Question – What happens when you issue a show group command on a CSS? (really?)   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NaviSite? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NaviSite interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by NaviSite employees and interview candidates.