Navigant Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Navigant Consulting in November 2012.

I was contacted one day prior to the interview that the company was interested in my experience. I was given less than 24 hours to prepare for the interview. When I arrived I was escorted into a room of three current analysts/consultants who were young, new hires. This was very informal. For the next portion of the interview, I was ushered into another room where the senior consultant asked standard interview questions: tell me about yourself, why do you think you'd be appropriate for this position, etc. Finally, I was interviewed by the leaving analyst. This was as informal as the first round.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question the interviewer inquired was "This is obviously not your ideal end job. What do you see yourself doing in the future?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Navigant Consulting in December 2009.

had phone and on-campus interviews to start. on-site interview consisted of one-on-one interviews, in addition to a 30-minute long (research/project) presentation to the group. not grueling, but make sure your presentation is interesting and informative.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you contributed to a team effort.   Answer Question

decided to go to graduate school instead

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Navigant Consulting in April 2008.

pretty easy

Analyst Interview

We met at a a pre-interview dinner event, and were explained about the interview process. Next day:
    It was a 30 min interview (15 min behavioral, 15 min case interview).
    I got a very easy case. I had to calculate the market size and the revenue for a pharmaceutical drug.