Navigant Consulting

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Navigant Consulting.

It was only behavioral and went over your resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Navigant Consulting.

Initially applied through campus recruiting website and was called for a phone interview. Came down the next week for an office visit and interviewed there. The interview went well, but at the end the manager came in after I had already asked all of my questions to the team members.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had difficulty working in a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Navigant Consulting in December 2011.

It was a very enjoyable process. After applying through my university's career services site, I was contacted for a behavioral phone interview with HR. After waiting a week or two, someone from the office I requested contacted me for an office interview. The office interview consisted of several one on one and panel interviews. Most of the time, we were just talking about everyday stuff, the behavioral questions and personality fit questions were not dictating the interview. I found this to be very enjoyable. It is important to them that you have researched and understand to some level what types of consulting they do. However, they are mostly looking for intelligent problem solvers, so even if you may have interest in public accounting, mgt consulting, or investment banking; the experience at Navigant will definitely prepare you and give you a leg up from an experience stand point.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you lead a team in coming up with a solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Navigant Consulting in April 2008.

pretty easy