Navigant Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Specialist Interview

Administrative Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Navigant Consulting.

Interview Details – Initial contact was by phone and a phone interview was scheduled. After the phone interview an in person interview was scheduled. The in person interview was with two employees, a senior level employee and an administrative assistant. After the in person interview a follow up in person interview was scheduled. After the second in person interview a phone call with a job offer was the final step.

Interview Question – Tell me about your hometown background.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not, but wish I had.

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Navigant Consulting in February 2014.

Interview Details – One phone interview, then offered to go to the final office interview phase.

Interview Question – All expected questions.   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Navigant Consulting.

Interview Details – Applied via Navigant online job board; 30 phone interview with HR; 30 min phone interview (1 individual - Senior level Staff); In-person interview (3 individuals - Senior level Staff); In-person group lunch (3 individuals - Lower level Staff)

Interview Question – Describe a time when you made a mistake in a professional setting and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Navigant Consulting in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and the entire process took 3 months. I had one phone screen and two in-person interviews.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. They did ask a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer took too long and I had other options.

Internship Interview

Internship
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Navigant Consulting.

Interview Details – It was only behavioral and went over your resume.

Interview Question – How do you deal with ambiguity?   Answer Question

Legal Technology Solutions - Discovery Consulting Interview

Legal Technology Solutions - Discovery Consulting

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Navigant Consulting.

Interview Details – Initially reached out to me through campus recruiting. Pre-interview reception the night before was useless. Gave me some stuff to talk about at the interview, but you don't lose points for not showing. First round interview was strictly behavioral. No curve balls, very conversational. They don't expect you to have technical experience, just a drive and interest for technology. I was rather turned off by the fact that the work they do is so extremely boring. It's almost as if they are selling the fact that they have jobs and work with fun people, but they're actual jobs are of little interest.

Interview Question – Standard behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The work seemed very boring.

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Navigant Consulting.

Interview Details – I applied through a college career fair. I had an on campus interview and then an interview at their office about 3 weeks later. It was round robin like with 5 interviews and a lunch. All of the interviews are behavioral except one that is a technical interview. They asked questions about SQL and databases in the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me three things that you want me to remember you by after this interview.   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Navigant Consulting.

Interview Details – I applied through the company's website and the process took a month. I had a phone interview for about 30 minutes. The questions being asked is a behavioral questions like why Navigant, why consulting, why energy and so on.

Interview Question – what is my career goal and my passion in energy field so make sure you clearly convey your goals and passion. .   Answer Question

Evidence Manager/Media Specialist Interview

Evidence Manager/Media Specialist
Vienna, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Navigant Consulting in May 2013.

Interview Details – Was hired through a staffing agency and was a contract worker for three months before my initial hire.

Negotiation Details – The negotations phase was very long, and the first two offers were not very good.

Interviewed at Navigant Consulting

Interview Details – I had 2 rounds of interview

Interview Question – Behavioral interview - I had to talk for about 30 minutes.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navigant Consulting