Navigant Consulting

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Navigant Consulting.

The process was surprisingly quick. First a phone screen with HR, then a series of interviews with members of the team. The entire process only took a month or so. Some of the interviewers focused on subject matter of the position, while others were more of a topical conversation about the industry. Overall, I was satisfied with the interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really stood out as all that difficult, although I hear some candidates have to perform an Excel test.   Answer Question
I made a reasonable counter, which they accepted the same day. Pretty easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Navigant Consulting

Managing Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Navigant Consulting in October 2014.

The interview process took a little over 4+ weeks. I initially interviewed with HR proceeded by a round of interviews with the hiring mgr. and Senior mgrs (over the course of weeks). My interviews were mainly over the phone followed with video interview. The interviews seemed to be conversational and work experience related. However In all honesty, the process has you riddled with anxiety awaiting to see if you've made it to next interview phase.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewed with several people. Be prepared for all types of questions and personalities.   Answer Question

Managing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Navigant Consulting.

Applied through company jobs site, received call from corporate recruiter scheduling phone interview. Had a phone interview which was fairly easy and then was invited for on-site interview. The on-site interview also was very straightforward. Received offer after two days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Navigant Consulting in June 2012.

Process was smooth once I had the initial phone interview. It took time though to get to the initial phone interview. The all day consisted of 4 fit interviews as well which was a resume review and pretty standard with consultants at all levels. There was one initial phone screen with HR, and then with a current consultant. Offer came within a few days of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were 2 cases; one prepared in advance and one where materials were given on the interview day.   Answer Question
    It was as told when the offer was made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Navigant Consulting in March 2010.

Multiple round interview process - behavioral questions, cultural fit, case study. Contacted by recruiter - interviews scheduled and completed quickly. Turn around time for an offer and negotiations within a week

Interview Questions
    Slight negotiations, but limited concessions (narrow pay bands)