Navigant Economics

Navigant Economics Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navigant Economics

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Navigant Economics.

phone interview, in-person interviews

Interview Questions

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Navigant Economics in January 2008.

I submitted my resume through the online portal and received a call within 2 weeks. It turned out there was a pending business case and my skills fit. I did a phone interview with the HR Manager and then the COO got on the line as well. By the end of the phone interview we'd scheduled an in-person interview with a panel on a set interview day.

3 interviews with managing partner, director, and manager of pending engagements I could help with. Got the offer before I boarded my plane home.

Interview Questions
    • I did not receive any difficult questions, but in future interview panels I've heard recent grads drilled on their resumes.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a higher salary and higher signing bonus. But 2 week start date was non-negotiable.