Naviron

Very Easy Interview

Entry Level Positions Interview

Entry Level Positions
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Naviron in August 2010.

Interview Details – I put my resume up on monster.com , received a call the next day. The lady asked me about what kind of job I'm looking for, asked me a lot about what I liked about my previous job, and what kind of job I would prefer, then suggested possible jobs that may have interested me. Once she was done, she asked me to come in for an interview the next day, I declined but said I can come for an interview the following week. She did not hesitate to schedule me for next week.

Interview Question – What kind of job are you interested in?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Naviron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Naviron Entry Level Positions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Naviron employees and interview candidates.