Naviron

Very Easy Interview

Entry Level Positions Interview

Entry Level Positions
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Naviron in August 2010.

Interview Details – I put my resume up on monster.com , received a call the next day. The lady asked me about what kind of job I'm looking for, asked me a lot about what I liked about my previous job, and what kind of job I would prefer, then suggested possible jobs that may have interested me. Once she was done, she asked me to come in for an interview the next day, I declined but said I can come for an interview the following week. She did not hesitate to schedule me for next week.

Interview Question – What kind of job are you interested in?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Naviron in July 2010.

Interview Details – They are basically and agency that helps you find a job, they give you good advice on what to expect and also tell you what your potential benefits can be. The only problem is that your limited to the options they give you, and if they dont see you as very interested then you wont get a call back. If you are interested you have to keep calling until you get what you signed up for.

Interview Question – would you be willing to sacrifice your time and maybe even weekends?   View Answer

Worked for Naviron? Contribute to the Community!