Naviron Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Naviron

Entry Level Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Naviron in August 2010.

I put my resume up on monster.com , received a call the next day. The lady asked me about what kind of job I'm looking for, asked me a lot about what I liked about my previous job, and what kind of job I would prefer, then suggested possible jobs that may have interested me. Once she was done, she asked me to come in for an interview the next day, I declined but said I can come for an interview the following week. She did not hesitate to schedule me for next week.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Naviron in July 2010.

They are basically and agency that helps you find a job, they give you good advice on what to expect and also tell you what your potential benefits can be. The only problem is that your limited to the options they give you, and if they dont see you as very interested then you wont get a call back. If you are interested you have to keep calling until you get what you signed up for.

Interview Questions
    • would you be willing to sacrifice your time and maybe even weekends?   View Answer

Worked for Naviron? Contribute to the Community!