Navisis Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Representative Interview

Representative

Interviewed at Navisis Financial

Interview Details – The interviewer made the job seem a bit sketchy. He made an effort to brag about his commissioned salary and stated, "I did it all while only reading the WSJ once a week to keep up on news." I don't know what he was trying to portray by that.

Interview Question – No hard questions...they need you more than you need them anyway.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not feel the need to continue the interview process by paying for my own trip out to chicago. Every other company I interviewed for that year flew me out on their dime.

Interviewed at Navisis Financial

Interview Details – The interview process had multiple layers; meet with HR, CEO, and then potential mentors.

Interview Question – Interviewing with the CEO was intense for 7:30am but stay focused. For a sales interview I was surprised to be asked "What's the law of averages?" but again stay focused.   Answer Question

Investment Executive Trainee Interview

Investment Executive Trainee
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Navisis Financial.

Interview Details – Be confident. They don't do too much background research. If u make it past the first interview you should have the job. It was pretty basic. More of a 'get to know you'. Pretty easy hire process. Not too difficult to get job.

Interview Question – Why do u want to be a stock broker?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Stock Broker Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Navisis Financial.

Interview Details – First interview was very easy. Spent half the time looking at a presentation about the company. Invited for a second on site interview, but turned it down.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and interviewed at Navisis Financial.

Interview Details – Very few questions were asked because the first interview was more on the interviewer introducing the company. She discussed the company and the training. This is not a salaried-job! There is a stipend of $1,600 - $1,800 for the first few months and the work schedule is 7:30am-6:00pm, its horrible!

Interview Question – The interviewer asked very few questions because she spent more time introducing the company and discussing the training.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Navisis Financial in August 2011.

Interview Details – Will pretty much hire you on the spot, huge turn over ratio

Interview Question – just be yourself, easy interview for a bad company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Broker Trainee Interview

Broker Trainee
Chicago, IL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Navisis Financial in June 2012.

Interview Details – Met with recruiter at job fair, followed up, heard back from different person than I emailed to schedule coming into their office to meet 1:1.

Interview Question – tell me about being a leader...   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Navisis Financial in January 2012.

Interview Details – You subit your resume, a few days later someone will call or email you. You will come into the office for a face to face interview. It is a cattle call, if you show up in a suit you will get the job. They will make you go get finger printed, and then fill out your U-4.

Interview Question – Why a stock broker?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Worked for Navisis Financial? Contribute to the Community!