Navy Exchange

Updated Jul 2, 2014
Updated Jul 2, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Navy Exchange.

I was hired through their mass hiring process where the marketing personnel asked me about my experience in retail and he just forwarded me to the manager he thought was deemed appropriate to handle my interview. Not very thorough I must say but I guess they were just looking for people to fill in their staffing right away.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Navy Exchange

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Navy Exchange in November 2008.

I was given a one on one interview with the department manager. She wanted to know my current goals as far as school and work and all that. She asked me several "What if.." and "What would you do..." questions and she wanted me to explain some problematic scenarios I have dealt with from previous jobs. She wanted to know my availabilty and my school schedule to make sure I can fit work in there. The interview lasted no more than 20 minutes. I got a call back within a few days saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • Explain a scenario from a previous job when a customer caused a problem and there wasn't a manager around to solve it. How did you take care of the situation?   Answer Question