Navy Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

2.6

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

Applied online. Received a follow up call for interview. Just happened they wanted it to be within a couple of days and it was a panel interview. Asked basic questions and then essay question after.

Interview Questions
    • They ask for an essay after the interview. You pick from 3 questions.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

Applied online and was contacted by the end of that week requesting salary target. Upon response to that email, I was contacted for an interview the next week. At the same time I was emailed several exercises to complete. One exercise focused on my writing skills, one on editing skills , one on my toughest challenge in supervising and the other on my ability to understand the company culture by writing a message in the same voice. I was given four days, including the weekend, to work on them on my own time and return. The interview itself lasted for 45 minutes. There was only one interview and then the decision was made.

Interview Questions
    • If you Google supervisor questions, you will get the same questions that are asked. The interview was with three managers and was conducted in a professional and friendly manner. No unexpected questions. Be ready to quickly have several examples of how you handle various situations as a supervisor.   View Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

I took online assessment got called in for interview 2:1 interview. Ask same questions as in a normal interview stated I would here back in one to two weeks. Called me back for second interview have not heard anything since.

Member Service Representative I-Contact Center Interview

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in September 2014.

I applied on online and about a month later revived a call to come in and take an online assessment. It was fairly easy. Some math but mostly customer service questions. Later that afternoon I revived a call saying I had passed and was scheduled an interview. Basics questions. This was my third interview with the company so I was pretty prepared for the questions. A week later I recive da call with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you got angry and were able to snap back quickly(or something to that affect).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

I applied online it took two weeks to hear from them for an in person interview of course after I took and passed the assessment. Interview was relaxed and proffessional. They were extremely knowledgeable about the company they work. A few hours after interview I recieved a call from the recruitment saying the branch like me and was interested... but my credit had a few hic ups, so they allowed me to fix it and now im waiting for pffer call. The issues were student loans and I needed ro show that payment arranges are being made on them. The recruiter was very helpful and work with me, I know most places if this issue came up I would not recieve this chance.

Interview Questions
    • which is more importanr, members leaving satisfied or the policy?   View Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Applied Online. Received a call 2 weeks later for an in-person interview the next day. Was interviewed by branch manager, assistant manager, and human resource manager. Very professional and nice.

Member Service Representative Interview

Typical interview questions. Took close to an hour. Said I would hear back for a second interview within the month which is the usual timeframe for them. Very easy and laid back interview. They basically just want to know how you would deal with difficult situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Accokeek, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accokeek, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

The interview was pretty easy. From what I remember they asked basic questions like why do you want to work for Navy Federal and what makes you qualified for this position. They also made you fill out a questionnaire before the interview where you had to write out short answers and an online test a couple days before. They offered me the job a couple hours after my interview.

There were no negotiations

Member Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lemoore Naval Air Station, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore Naval Air Station, CA

I received an email asking me to complete an assessment online. It was a screening method with customer service, attention to detail, and monetary questions. I received a phone call a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was about an hour long. I did not complete an essay question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in July 2014.

I applied online and took three days to get a call for an interview. After the interview which consisted of the assistant manager and a other employee asking me questions I had to answer a essay question. After the interview they said they had more people to interview for the following week and that they would get back to me sometime after that. Well I got a call a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations the pay is way above any other credit union/bank around

Worked for Navy Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!