Navy Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

2.6

Member Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore Naval Air Station, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore Naval Air Station, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

I received an email asking me to complete an assessment online. It was a screening method with customer service, attention to detail, and monetary questions. I received a phone call a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. The interview was about an hour long. I did not complete an essay question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in July 2014.

I applied online and took three days to get a call for an interview. After the interview which consisted of the assistant manager and a other employee asking me questions I had to answer a essay question. After the interview they said they had more people to interview for the following week and that they would get back to me sometime after that. Well I got a call a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations the pay is way above any other credit union/bank around

Delinquency Control Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in July 2014.

It was a typical interview process. I got a call from a recruiter explaining the job & the interview process, the next week I had an interview with the department manager.

Senior Project Manager (Consultant) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in July 2014.

Interviewed with 3 managers at the same time. All interviewers were very pleasant. Interview lasted for about 45 mins and questions were your typical project management related, situational interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were typical. Nothing out of the ordinary. The hardest part was waiting for their answer (which ended up positive). It took almost 4 weeks to gt the offer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in July 2014.

Applied online- was emailed a online test a day later. About 3 days after initial application, I was called for an interview. I interview the next day after the phone call. ** just interviewed on July 1st. still waiting on the outcome**

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time you produced or implemented a new procedure or way of doing things? What was it and how it did turn out?   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

Submit your resume online and they sent me an on-line test. Got called in for an interview. Called me with a job offer within two days. The interview was not bad. Since it is the best credit union I knew I had to bring my A game.

Interview Questions
    • There was not a difficult interview question. They ask standard questions.   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

Hired through a recruiter, be sure to truly understand the base salary and or potential for other income once speaking to HR when moving to full time. Compensation for loan officers changes from year to year it seems. Hiring and interview process is very approachable. There are plenty of opportunities to reach out to either recruiters or even hiring managers directly.

Interview Questions
    There really was not anything that I was able to negotiate. The position is entry level and is very straight forward.

Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

HR contacted me. Had phone conversation with HR before meeting hiring manager in person. Was hired immediately. Entire process took about 2 weeks from very first contact. Actual interviews done in about a week.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't asked any really difficult questions. I was given a lot of time to ask my own questions, so research the company, position, and have a good idea of good questions to ask before you come in. But then again, I was well overqualified for the job and the hiring manager even mentioned he was afraid of that.   Answer Question
    Was not given a truthful picture of the group and qualifications. Lowball offer with promises not delivered on raises and promotions.

Msr Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in June 2014.

Branch manager was friendly and helpful. Was interviewed by both the branch manager and the assistant branch manager. Interview was formal, but fun. Interaction was not so uptight, which was nice. Mid-interview our conversation changed as they inquired about me taking a different position. It was unexpected, but nice.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance in which you were not able to resolve a customer issue.   Answer Question

IT Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in June 2014.

Very professional environment. Detailed and organized. Process a bit loose from a scheduling standpoint. Company wants to make a good impression and seems to respect its applicants. Good corporate culture. It can be a little tricky to satisfy all interviewers as they don't all have the same agenda. Senior positions have a sort of presentation to do, but I think that's just to see you speak and see if you have self confidence.

Interview Questions
    • What are you working on now (referring to improving yourself)?   Answer Question