Naylor Association Solutions Advertising Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.5

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It's was a very smooth and timely process. I was contacted within a day of my application submission. Was not easy but was not overboard. Important questions. You should ask questions to see it will be a fit for you too. They ask a lot to learn about compatibility for the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Work history, example of items sold. B   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Naylor Association Solutions

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Very basic - goes over resume and experience. Face to face interview with a recruiter - very nice, gives you a tour of the branch, face to face interview with a sales manager where you are asked basic sales questions and asked to sell a product. Complete a Harrisons personality test.

Interview Questions

• You have to role play with a manager to sell a product. Not that bad since it is a sales job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told there was no negotiation in the draw amount and everyone was paid the same but found out that other reps were paid much more after I started.