Naylor Association Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was recommended to the recruiter by a friend of mine that works there. I did the phone interview and went in for the on person interview with the recruiter followed by the office manager. Was given a tour of the entire office and introduced to some of the IT staff. Everything seemed to go great, even the language they used came across to me that they liked me for the position. Discussed benefits and insurance in depth and was told I would hear from them by the end of the week with their final decision. It's been 2 weeks and the recruiter never bothered to send me a "sorry, we chose someone else" email... rude, tacky, and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable working 9-4 or is 10-5 better for you?   Answer Question

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It's was a very smooth and timely process. I was contacted within a day of my application submission. Was not easy but was not overboard. Important questions. You should ask questions to see it will be a fit for you too. They ask a lot to learn about compatibility for the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Work history, example of items sold. B   1 Answer

Interview

I was contact via email first and set up a phone interview. It was very basic questions on the phone and was just an HR personnel. Afterwards I set up a face to face interview with a sales manager. Same thing. Basic questions. I got the feeling they just wanted to get a first impression of me.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions.

Interview

Submitted an online application. I then had a phone call interview from HR asking about resume. At he end of the phone call I was asked to interview in person. During the in-person interview everyone was very pleasant and friendly. At the end of the interview I was able to ask an inside sales representative any questions I had.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Submitted application and Resume online, took a personality test, received an email about an interview date. Came in and was greeted by a friendly receptionist, met the lady who contacted me about the job, took a short test for basic computer/email skills, answered questions about my desire for the job, had an interview with the sales managers, received a phone call the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very Simple, no negotiations. Base was company standard, and is irrelevant if you can perform and sell.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first was about 5-10 mins long and the second interview was about 30 minutes. The next step was an in person interview but I canceled because I was offered another position.

Interview Questions

• They asked all the stereotypical questions. Biggest weakness, biggest challenge you have had to over come, etc   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview and personality test, followed by a face-to-face interview with two people, and then a job shadow. I was really excited about the position and was hopeful that I would get it based on them inviting me for a job shadow, but unfortunately I was not picked.

Interview Questions

• Normal behavioral questions - where do you see yourself in the future, what are your biggest strengths and weaknesses, how are you about prioritizing work.   Answer Question

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Very basic - goes over resume and experience. Face to face interview with a recruiter - very nice, gives you a tour of the branch, face to face interview with a sales manager where you are asked basic sales questions and asked to sell a product. Complete a Harrisons personality test.

Interview Questions

• You have to role play with a manager to sell a product. Not that bad since it is a sales job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told there was no negotiation in the draw amount and everyone was paid the same but found out that other reps were paid much more after I started.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

After sending over my resume a few times and a slew of missed calls, I was finally given a time for the interview. I asked the manager a question about where he sees the business in a few years and he began to go on for a lengthy amount of time of his thoughts. I immediately began to notice this manager was very self absorbed as he never asked me any questions, he just spoke. Finally, I interrupted him and asked where the position would be located WFH or on site. He asked me my zip code and then said he had hired people in the past in my area and they were always late due to traffic, so I should consider the drive and call him back. Needless to say I did not call him back, not because of the drive, but due to his communication style. If his phone interview was any indicator of how he'd be as my manager, I made the right call - no call at all!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interviews with HR and with the sales manager. I took the Harrison Assesment test online, which graded me as a good candidate. A question asked in the interview was, "Sell me something." Not much opportunity to see or meet sales reps, but it is a cubicle environment so you can hear them on the phones.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for what you think you are worth. Their original offer is very low in the industry. You will be asked to sign a non-compete, although these are not enforceable in this state.