NeST Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2014

2.8

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NeST Technologies in November 2014.

Interview

There were 3 rounds..written test,technical interview and HR round..The written test was pretty tough for me..there were too many questions on interest rates, parse tree..But the verbal section helped me..In the technical interview the asked me about my mini project and basics of Operatin system..HR round took oly 5 min..They asked abt my strength and weaknesses..and whether im willing to work abroad..Got passed in all 3 rounds.. :)

Interview Questions

• In the tech intervw..they asked in detail about pointers and typedef..   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NeST Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

A written aptitude xam @ cocubes followed by two interviews .1 tech n 1 HR interview.
    tech interview panels had two company guys and hr was done by a head ,was more of like it was just for formality.

Interview Questions

• wasnot that difficult at all .Asked about the mini project work,intern work and some basics of my subjects of interest as in the resume.   Answer Question

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at NeST Technologies in August 2014.

Interview

Firs there was an aptitude test.It was followed by technical test.Shortlisted candidates had technical interview followed by HR interview.Aptitude test contained quants,logical and analytical questions. There were twenty questions from each section.Technical questions had database, networks,data structure and programming questions. There were 30 questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on mini project,project and seminar were asked   Answer Question

Software Engineerrayer Interview

Interview

Basic Questions asked from c and c++ and since i was in eletronic and communications few basic opamp related questions were also involved. opamp integator was 1 among it. c question involved basic definition of pointer and a program to convert no:s into words ie something like if input is 123 output should be: one two three.

Software Engineer C++ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at NeST Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Started with questions like OOPS, explanation.
    difference between the concepts.How u used them in ur project.
    Working of run time and compile time polymorphisms.Then advanced questions like threads ,critical section,mutex,semaphores etc.Max no of threads in computer?
    He then started asking question in Win32 apis and COM,i told him i was from a linux background.
    I was asked to leave for the day .

Interview Questions

• Max no. of threads in a system?   Answer Question
    • how will u make sure a single instance of an application in a system?   2 Answers