Nebula

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nebula in October 2013.

Interview Details – An Independent staffing agency contacted through Linkedin and asked for my resume. Then he set up a telephonic interview with the hiring manager. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. He asked me about my experience and some basic technical questions. He ended the interview saying that I will be notified by the staffing agency. I felt it went on well but unfortunately that was the end of it. Never heard back from them anymore. I emailed the agency guy but he didn't bother to reply back. I guess my profile wasn't a good match!

Interview Question – Nothing as such. very basic questions like what is the difference between TCP and UDP ?   Answer Question

Worked for Nebula? Contribute to the Community!