Ned Davis Research Group Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

2.9

Research Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Ned Davis Research Group.

Applied online, was contacted almost immediately to schedule a phone interview for the next week. Phone interview consisted of basic financial, economic, technical analysis, and statistics questions. Upon passing the phone interview I was asked to complete an LPAT exam to test my aptitude for computer programming. After that I was brought in for an in-house panel and individual interviews lasting most of the day. Questions were both behavioral and technical. Received an offer the following week.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Venice, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Ned Davis Research Group in May 2012.

They had two rounds of telephonic interviews, where one of the senior BA interviewed me for 1 hour. The next day there was a project manager who interviewed me for 1 more hour. Then they wanted to interview me in person. The next week I was there from 7:30am in the morning.

Fundamental Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Venice, FL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Ned Davis Research Group in April 2012.

Had a first interview with HR, mainly about benefits and perks. Was nice and professional, but long response time after application sent in. Another long waiting period after the first interview with the line manager. Very professional too but did not have a lot of time to discuss position. Was more focused on screening my knowledge. Afterwards a generalized test, which was not bad, but finally, did not hire because they were looking for somebody with different profile. Unfortunately, I realized that they changed the job description during the process which led me fall out as a candidate.
    All over, quite professional interview process but they should be sure about which profile they want to hire, otherwise it is a waste for both parties.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions about financial ratios in accounting   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ned Davis Research Group in July 2011.

One quick phone interview
    One in-person interview with would-be manager and co-worker
    One final round interview with entire Boston-based team

Investment Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Venice, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ned Davis Research Group in May 2012.

The interview question is very easy but comprehensive, about economics, statistics, maths, technical analysis, and the telephone interview is 2:1 for about 30 minutes.

Investment Research Analyst (Entry-level) Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Several stage interview process:
    First, a phone interview to discuss compensation requirements. Second, another phone interview (2:1) with technical questions (RSI, real/nominal int rates). Third, setup a time for a language-free aptitude test that can be completed anywhere near your home location (public libraries, etc). I didn't pass the test according to their standards, but the next step was supposed to be a trip to their campus for meet & greet, as well as additional interviews.

HR was very nice, interviewers asked difficult but fair questions and really wanted you to succeed.

Intern-Macro Group Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Ned Davis Research Group in March 2011.

Easy questions. Why do you want this job? What is your background?

None

Worked for Ned Davis Research Group? Contribute to the Community!