Needham & Co. Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Needham, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Needham & Co. in August 2010.

Nice and friendly place

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Needham & Co. in October 2011.

consisted of a phone interview with an associate and a follow up on campus interview with two associates. phone interview had several technical questions but nothing unexpected. In person interview consisted entirely of fit questions

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through the three financial statements   Answer Question
    • What happens to the three financial statements if you incur $10 of depreciation   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Needham & Co..

Applied through on campus recruiting and the first round was held on campus. Interviewed with two analysts that graduated a couple of years before. The interview was pretty standard, fit/behavioral to start with followed by technical questions. One of them was clearly not happy to be there and tried to make the interview very difficult and unpleasant.

Interview Questions
    • If I had a 10x10x10 cube and dipped it in paint, how many cubes would not be covered by paint?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Needham & Co. in October 2011.

I submitted my resume to the company based on a posting that I found. I was offered an interview and met with just two people. The first was the hiring manager and the second, an analyst. Both asked basic questions about my background and resume and wanted to understand my financial modeling and writing experience.

Interview Questions
    • Standard walk me through your background plus some technical questions about modeling and valuation.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Needham & Co. in March 2010.

Phone interview with two individuals for an investment banking position. The interviewers kept referring to job candidates as "kids". Questions were asked similar to a corporate finance midterm. Interviewers asked for formulas and their explanations as well. Be prepared.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Needham & Co.

Worked for Needham & Co.? Contribute to the Community!