Neesa Leisure Interview Questions

2.7

Interview

I looking a challenge job with always new creative in a my field

Interview Questions

• Management support some people are using a personal benefit only no using a company feature   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Neesa Leisure (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Through Telephone Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Placid

Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Neesa Leisure (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

HR from the Head office called up, Scheduled My Meeting with the CMD as he was in Delhi That time, has 1:1 round and then, presentation as well as understanding the Job requirement. Call from the HR head to finalize the things.

Interview Questions

• Why Did you chose Reliance over IDEA   Answer Question
    • Where Do You see yourself 5 years down the Line, if you are changing the Sector   Answer Question

Front Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Neesa Leisure in September 2011.

Interview

There is no process.. I was hired and I gave my interview after 2 days of working on the property just for a formality and salary negotiations

Negotiation

Nope - the company doesnt pay for 2 months so no point joining or negotiating