Neev Technologies

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.9

Manual Tester Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Neev Technologies in November 2014.

The interview process takes a lot of time..your full day will be wasted..they initially tell you a time slot, but things don't go as per schedule.. There were 2 rounds in the initial day...the first round is like system test where u have to write test cases for scenarios given.. The results of this round will be announced after one hour , the. The second face to face was easy.. They ask about your previous projects and some technical questions..but I found the interviewer to be very laid back and as if she is taking interview because somebody has forced her todo ..then they asked me to leave for the day...and that the results will be announced after 2 days..I did the interview well, so I was expecting they will call me soon... I waited for 4 days for their reply..whenever I call them, they will say we will get back or I don't know about this, I will ask the concerned person to call you..on constant emails to them, they finally gave me a reply that I dint clear the technical round after a week......Boom...

In nutshell, I felt the whole interview process was a waste of time...either of this could happen..they would have done interview for about 100 people in a day just to fill less than 5vacancies..or else, they just want to show the consultancies and other companies about their presence in the IT market..

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Neev Technologies in August 2014.

I got a interview call through employee refrence. Proces is very worst. No seating, no timings, It is just like a market. Not a strong technical pannel. HRs are even worst. No respect to candidates. No one will contact you untill you go and contact HRs

Interview Questions
    • This is worst interview i have ever faced. There were 250 peoples attended for interview all are scheduled interview and are called at the same time. No place to sit and relax we have to stand in front of reception untill our turn comes. Girls who are carrying are also standing (Horrible) for about 3 hours.

Coming to interview :
      1st round is a written exam for 45 min
      we have to right test cases and test scenarios for the given requirement.
      After 1 hour they announced the result and i cleared 1st round along with another 24 members

Here comes the 2nd technical round
      Very funny
      I don't know why they took interview
      Qusetions asked
      1. Will you playGames ?
      I said yes,
      2. Will you watch movie ?
      I said Yes
      3. Will u sleep a lot ?
      I said yes, but not during day time

Thats it interview is finished and they told HR will call you on next day.

Answer Question

Worst Human Resources Process--- Cloud Server Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Neev Technologies.

I applied for cloud server admin position and they called for an walkin. we where totally 66 persons and there where 4 rounds on the 1st day. 1 written and 3 long tech interviews. Finally me and another guy cleared all 4 rounds and the HR said I will get a call on next day. I waited for 2 weeks and I started calling them back. after few days they called me back and said there is an scripting round to go. As they said, I got an mail which asked to write an simple script, it is very simple and I just did in 20 mins and verified its working on 5 productions servers and replied them. Then as same, I didnt get any call for 2 weeks and after calling the HR regulary, she said Im not shorlisted, I asked the reason and she cannot say the reason and said script is wrong, I said it will work confidently and she asked time for 2 days and called me after 1 week and said the script is not upto the level.. Im very sure that, this script is very simply and it takes only 3 commands and there is no other way to make is effective. I guess there is another reason behind these rounds.. finally the another guy shortlisted on the 1st day didnt even get an call for next time. I dont know, why ther are conducting walkin, if they do not need any techs....Worst HR process ever.

Interview Questions
    • The HR itself is unaware of how much techs they need and when they need. other than that the technical questions are good and an good ecperience.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Neev Technologies.

Two round of interview followed by basic skill test

Senior Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Neev Technologies in June 2013.

Mode:
    2 written rounds
    1 Technical round
    1 Technical round with VP-Quality
    COO discussion
    HR Manager discussion

There were total six rounds.5 Technical and One HR round.
    As it was a walk-in we were given one scenario and were told to write as detailed test scenarios in 45 Minutes.
    Shortlisted candidates were given some 30 objective questions to answer.
    Then there were 2 face to face rounds.
    They just asked basic Testing Questions and other things related to your project.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest challenge you have faced in your current role?   Answer Question
    They gave what I asked

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Neev Technologies in March 2013.

Had my first round as telephonic one , went pretty well. I guess the Manager was quite satisfied. I was later invited for a F2F interview at Bangalore.
    In the F2F round , I was shocked by the Interviewer when he told me that my experience is from different domain from what they work on. This was the told within first 2 minutes and I came to know that these guys are not interested in me. The discussion lasted for close to 10 minutes!
     I had spent about 10K and almost 12 hours in my journey to Bangalore just to know that my refusal was pre-planned. I mean they could have told me after the telephonic round that they are not interested.
    Even after the second round , I haven't heard from HR despite many times calling them.
    This has been the most unprofessional approach I have come across so far in my life.
    I would advise outstation candidates to ask for the travel fare in advance.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Neev Technologies in October 2012.

They have called 200 people for the interview for only 2 opening for the position of test engineer.
    there were 5 rounds
    1st was written test
    2nd - technical interview
    3rd - test lead interview
    4th - ceo round
    5th - HR round

their was poor management in conducting the interview

Interview Questions
    • They have asked to write Test cases for the shopping cart application. the time limit given was 45 min.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Neev Technologies in July 2012.

They had asked all new technologies of .Net in required skills. But, In first round they have asked to write programs like " Parse xml and display data in Grid" , " Code to open, edit and download file from server" . They have not even given system. They asked me to write it.. It was a huge disappointment for me.

Interview Questions
    • See, anyone can do parsing xml and download pdf, xls, docs with the help of internet. It is not the right way to test a thinking skill of an employee.. It was huge disappointment for me.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Neev Technologies in June 2012.

Not so much easy and not so much complicated. If you have tallent then its very wasy for you.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Neev Technologies in May 2010.

It was a normal process. They were mainly looking to good communication skills. First interview contained a couple of questions like why you want to change your domain and stuff like that. The 2nd interview required a mock up and a couple of more HR questions