Neff Rental

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Neff Rental.

Interview Details – Regional management reached out to me via a resume on Monster.com. I had two phone interviews, and one in-person interview. I was suspicious because generally people don't reach out to you for an employment opportunity unless it's strictly commission, insurance, or a scam.
Things checked out, and the interviews went well.

Interview Question – They asked about a time a customer was upset over something, and how I handled it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were unwilling to negotiate, and only gave me a 6 month pay schedule worth my experience. (I should have asked what happens after that.)

Sales Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Neff Rental.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a branch manager and district sales manager within a span of two weeks. It was a fairly easy interview, there were no behavioral questions. It was just a simple review of my resume and goals in the position.

Interview Question – What are you looking to get out of this position?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Knoxville, TN

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Neff Rental in December 2010.

Interview Details – Lengthy, in depth, several points of contact. Solid selection process. Branch manager both on phone and in person, region manager in person, region sales manger over phone. Personality and skills tests. Helpful that I was up against green college kids with no work history or experience in sales. Company likes this type of person, someone they can shape and mold to their liking. So I guess in that regard I did get lucky. But my background was a good fit and my personality meshed well with everyone. That is key with this company. Personality and connecting with the interviewers.

Interview Question – How would I overcome objections on a job site with the customer directly in front of me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Took about three weeks once I accepted. Negotiated initial guaranteed commission length along with other expenses.

Sales Interview

Sales
Athens, GA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Neff Rental.

Interview Details – Previous employer was bought by Neff. Customer support added to Neff offering me a job.

Interview Question – Customer perceptions of various situations   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Question & answer.

Shop Mechanic Interview

Shop Mechanic
Forest Park, GA

I interviewed at Neff Rental in February 2013.

Interview Details – Took two weeks to hire in. Very easy process except for waiting to get health exam. All of the employees were helpful to me.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a job   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
Augusta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Neff Rental in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with local Branch Manager and with the region staff. Each interview was thorough and gave opportunity for me to ask questions and discuss the opportunities within the company. It was a mutual interview pro was to determine my fit with the organization and their fit with my goals and objectives.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair and open to negotiating certain details.

Very Easy Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Neff Rental in July 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call over the phone from the recruiter. Did a phone interview after my goals. Sat down with the branch manager. Did a routine interview and received an offer after a day.

Interview Question – What makes you good at sales?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation it is an entry level job.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Neff Rental in November 2011.

Interview Details – One of the longest interviews I've ever been through. The interviewer talked for 2 hours and I got about 15 minutes of talk time in. Very high pressure sales, 80% of income is commission.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself....   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I'm still on the fence with this position. It is definitely a high risk, high reward position. If offered the job I will consider the opportunity.

Worked for Neff Rental? Contribute to the Community!