Neighbor to Family

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Neighbor to Family.

Interview began in a laid back fashion, asking me what I knew of the company, then the interviewer explained more about the company, then asked me to tell a little of myself. It was a comfortable back and forth conversation about work histories. After, the interviewer asked particular 'interview style' questions in a relaxed manner.

Other Interview Reviews for Neighbor to Family

Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Neighbor to Family in February 2009.

The interview consisted of 2 people. It was a very formal interview and the interviewers did not give any feedback during the entire interview. I actually left the interview thinking that they were not impressed but was later offered the position. So if you interview with this company, don't let their lack of feedback or expression stir you wrong. They were just extremely formal and went by an outline of standard questions.

Interview Questions
    • One might be presented with a few case scenarios which you might encounter in the position and then be asked how one would deal with these various situations.   View Answer

Salary was really too low.