Neighbor to Family

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neighbor to Family

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Neighbor to Family.

Interview began in a laid back fashion, asking me what I knew of the company, then the interviewer explained more about the company, then asked me to tell a little of myself. It was a comfortable back and forth conversation about work histories. After, the interviewer asked particular 'interview style' questions in a relaxed manner.

Educational Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Neighbor to Family.

After completing an online application, I was contacted by the office admin to set up an interview. The interview was conducted by a panel, with five employees including the Executive Director, Activity Coordinator, and three case workers. The interview questions they were working from looked to take up roughly four pages. They all took turns asking the questions and welcomed any questions from me. While panel interviews can sometimes be daunting, I felt put at ease.

Interview Questions
    • Sometimes the situations that our families are in are not what you would consider to be ideal or acceptable for your family. Do you think you would be able to accept that, and how difficult do you think it would be to see children in circumstances that you would not consider okay, but that ultimately are best for their family?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Neighbor to Family in February 2009.

The interview consisted of 2 people. It was a very formal interview and the interviewers did not give any feedback during the entire interview. I actually left the interview thinking that they were not impressed but was later offered the position. So if you interview with this company, don't let their lack of feedback or expression stir you wrong. They were just extremely formal and went by an outline of standard questions.

Interview Questions
    • One might be presented with a few case scenarios which you might encounter in the position and then be asked how one would deal with these various situations.   View Answer

Salary was really too low.

Worked for Neighbor to Family? Contribute to the Community!