Neiman Marcus Accounting Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Face to face with supervisor. If supervisor like you then you meet the manager. Second interview meet director. Director gives you an aptitude test on retail math etc. Human resources does a background check, credit history. Since this is a financial job a poor credit history will disqualify you for the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in June 2008.

Interview

I interviewed three times for the position. The first time I interviewed with the manager that hired me. The second time I interviewed with them again and then about 4 other managers one after another. I was also given a tour of the building. Went back for 3rd interview and interviewed with VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none