Neiman Marcus Assistant Site Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX).

Interview

Called me in for an interview. First interview went okay, the next few went really well. Nothing difficult just asked about my experience and what was on my resume. It went on for about 3 days. They immediately called me for an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with HR, then interviewed with the Site Merchandiser. If the SM liked me, I was able to interview with the team of Asst. Site Merchandiser, the Director of Divisional Merchandiser, and the Site Group Manager. They asked general questions, most of it was based on my knowledge and my resume.

Interview Questions

• One weird/irrelevant question they asked was, "What sport would you play?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I was first contacted by HR about the position because they had received my resume. Once I had a phone interview with the HR representative, I had an in person interview with the site merchandiser that lasted about 30 minutes. The next day, I had an interview with the site group manager that also lasted around 30 minutes. I was hired two days later. Both were very basic interviews asking about my past experience and skills and why I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were very obvious interview questions you could prepare for before. What could have been a difficult question was my thoughts on the website but I had looked at the site beforehand.   Answer Question