Neiman Marcus Customer Care Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after I applied. I spoke with someone in Human Resources, after a complete background check, I was offered the position of customer care representative.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Customer Care Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview

I was called asked if I would be interested. My background check was done. Then I was told to take drug test. About an hour later accepted the job. Started 3 days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Everything was done over the phone or online. It was a phone interview that took about a week to schedule. After the interview was scheduled I received a called a we had a phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. It was a fairly easy process. I would rate it as a very average interview and it was not hard at all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to handle a disgruntled customer. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Irving, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied and the next day received a call for a phone interview and got hired over there phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no neg, the only way to make more money is to move up.

Customer Care Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in August 2011.

Interview

Group interview total of three people. Make sure to express your availability during peak season recruitment. It's a smooth process, no questions that required critical thinking. Everybody in my interview pool was later offered a position

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a call center environment? How was your past experience   Answer Question