Neiman Marcus Department Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Many interviews to get the job, most of the HR people were professional, little room for negotiation. The time frame did not take too long but others have told me they had to call them two or three times. They are mostly looking for presentation and an understanding of the luxury client.

Negotiation

Negotiation was minimal, they have standard ranges they won't deviate from.

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

4 interviews. Background check usually takes 1 week. Quick correspondence. Hiring and Interview process went very efficient.

Interview Questions

• "how do you see yourself in 5 years". Do not like this kind of questions. Generally I was talking about myself on all 4 interviews. They didn't seem have any particular questions to me.   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in April 2010.

Interview

Lots of talking with different people with senior management ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neiman Marcus in May 2009.

Interview

Easy interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating