Neiman Marcus

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview Details – Many interviews to get the job, most of the HR people were professional, little room for negotiation. The time frame did not take too long but others have told me they had to call them two or three times. They are mostly looking for presentation and an understanding of the luxury client.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was minimal, they have standard ranges they won't deviate from.

Very Easy Interview

Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Neiman Marcus in October 2011.

Interview Details – 4 interviews. Background check usually takes 1 week. Quick correspondence. Hiring and Interview process went very efficient.

Interview Question – "how do you see yourself in 5 years". Do not like this kind of questions. Generally I was talking about myself on all 4 interviews. They didn't seem have any particular questions to me.   Answer Question

Department Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Neiman Marcus in May 2009.

Interview Details – Easy interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Department Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Neiman Marcus in April 2010.

Interview Details – Lots of talking with different people with senior management
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Worked for Neiman Marcus? Contribute to the Community!