Neiman Marcus Interview Questions

2.6

Vice President DMM Gift Galleries Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Neiman Marcus.

I had worked for Neiman Marcus prior for 10 years so was very well known there.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any difficult or unexoested questions.   View Answer

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bal Harbour, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Bal Harbour, FL

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in February 2014.

Applied online through Indeed. Received a phone call week and half later screened on the phone was setup for a face to face interview with HR rep.

Personal Shopping Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in February 2014.

Standard process of meeting with an HR associate, merchandise manager and the personal shopper you will be working for. Standard interview questions about current and past experience in retail and level of confidentiality to be maintained when working with personal shoppers clients.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years, career wise?   View Answer

Corporate Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in January 2014.

online application, personality / skills test, first interview, essay, interview with a business unit

Interview Questions
    • What are you most proud of? When is a time your priorities changed and how did you deal with it?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in January 2014.

I applied through corporate website. The whole process is you need to take a math test, phone interview, short essay, and skype interview. The recruit person was very nice and helpful. However, the process was long and difficult. Also, quite competitive.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in January 2014.

It was brief, up to the point: mainly covered experience and reasons for choosing the company. Three members of the management team had brief conversations with me. Talked a lot about fashion, trends, and personal attitude towards them.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in January 2014.

Applied in person and received a call for an inperson interview with hr director and department manager shortly after. Simple retail oriented interview quetions. There was no room for negotiation as the position is commission based salary

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if customer wanted an item we did not have?   View Answer

Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in January 2014.

they ask basic customer service questions and i was at Walmart in line doing the interview

Interview Questions
    dont be in school or working
    be prepared for a drug test and bacground screen

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in November 2013.

1 phone interview and 1 in person interview - received offer following day of in person interview - started 2 weeks later - 5 HR associates quit within my first month of employment.

EDP Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in November 2013.

There were two steps in the interview process. The first was an initial interview with the college recruiter on campus. The second round was on site, at the corporate HQ in Dallas. The on-site round consisted of multiple individual interviews and a group project exercise over the course of two days.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had an innovative idea and how did you implement it? Was it successfull? If so, how?   Answer Question