Neiman Marcus

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Pretty simple interview. I interviewed with the LP Manager and assistant HR manager. I was called back for a second interview and spoke with the HR Manager and General Manager. They never responded in the time frame they told me and left me waiting in the lobby for a half hour after our scheduled interview time. From time of first interview to hearing back after second interview took about a month. All in all not a real professional experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Loss Prevention Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in November 2007.

i three interviewed with differnet people. It was a pretty routine experience. The interviewers were not very experienced and the whole process was very simple. I spoke with the asst. hr manager, i then had an interview withe the HR manager, she was nice and did not have a whole lot say. I then spoke to the LP manager he was great.

Interview Questions
    non exeistant

Loss Prevention Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in June 2010.

Be prepared for a credit check, as they run one on all associates.

Interview was basic and non-challenging. Questions such as why you want to work at the company, what do you like about your current job, etc.

Initial interview with department manager was followed by interview with HR manager.