Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Neiman Marcus
- Sales Associate (28)
- Assistant Buyer (13)
- Executive Development Program (7)
- Product Specialist (6)
- Department Manager (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Loss Prevention (3)
- Customer Care Associate (3)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Stylist (2)
- Visual Stylist (2)
- Intern (2)
- Assistant Site Merchandiser (2)
- Visual Trimer (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator - Central Human Resources (1)
- Corporate Summer Internship (1)
- Vice President DMM Gift Galleries (1)
- Customer Care- Work From Home (1)
- Senior Vice President, Direct/Online (1)
- Neiman Marcus Group (1)
- Neiman Marcus Executive Development Program (1)
- Beauty Adviser (1)
- Sellers Assistant (1)
- Sales Associate (Accessories) (1)
- Expense (1)
- Work From Home (1)
- EDP Program (1)
- Work At Home Customer Service (1)
- Optimum Support (1)
- Loss Prevention Investigator (1)
Loss Prevention Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Neiman Marcus (Scottsdale, AZ).
Pretty simple interview. I interviewed with the LP Manager and assistant HR manager. I was called back for a second interview and spoke with the HR Manager and General Manager. They never responded in the time frame they told me and left me waiting in the lobby for a half hour after our scheduled interview time. From time of first interview to hearing back after second interview took about a month. All in all not a real professional experience.
- Is this your dream job? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus
Loss Prevention InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Neiman Marcus in November 2007.
i three interviewed with differnet people. It was a pretty routine experience. The interviewers were not very experienced and the whole process was very simple. I spoke with the asst. hr manager, i then had an interview withe the HR manager, she was nice and did not have a whole lot say. I then spoke to the LP manager he was great.
- how many year exp. 1 Answer
Loss Prevention InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Neiman Marcus in June 2010.
Be prepared for a credit check, as they run one on all associates.
Interview was basic and non-challenging. Questions such as why you want to work at the company, what do you like about your current job, etc.
Initial interview with department manager was followed by interview with HR manager.