Neiman Marcus

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Neiman Marcus.

Interview Details – Pretty simple interview. I interviewed with the LP Manager and assistant HR manager. I was called back for a second interview and spoke with the HR Manager and General Manager. They never responded in the time frame they told me and left me waiting in the lobby for a half hour after our scheduled interview time. From time of first interview to hearing back after second interview took about a month. All in all not a real professional experience.

Interview Question – Is this your dream job?   Answer Question

Loss Prevention

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Neiman Marcus in November 2007.

Interview Details – i three interviewed with differnet people. It was a pretty routine experience. The interviewers were not very experienced and the whole process was very simple. I spoke with the asst. hr manager, i then had an interview withe the HR manager, she was nice and did not have a whole lot say. I then spoke to the LP manager he was great.

Interview Question – how many year exp.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non exeistant

Loss Prevention

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Neiman Marcus in June 2010.

Interview Details – Be prepared for a credit check, as they run one on all associates.

Interview was basic and non-challenging. Questions such as why you want to work at the company, what do you like about your current job, etc.

Initial interview with department manager was followed by interview with HR manager.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neiman Marcus

Worked for Neiman Marcus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neiman Marcus Loss Prevention interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Neiman Marcus employees and interview candidates.