Neiman Marcus Merchandise Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Neiman Marcus in April 2013.

I was called in for an interview the day after I applied online. I wasn't too sure about the position seeing as I have never worked in retail. The interviewer seemed less than professional and far from prepared. Her first question was "what do you think about fashion?".. I was more so expecting questions about weaknesses/strengths, past work experiences etc. I could tell she had never really even looked at my resume or noted anything I had done. It was a painfully awkward interview with very little input from her. I really could not wait to get it over with. I was not sure what type of person she was looking for, but I know it was not me. My real assumption was she was looking for someone similar to her-- stuck up with a "whatever" attitude. I hope she doesn't work with customers!

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions, just questions that were unrelated to the position.   Answer Question