Neiman Marcus Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.6

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Neiman Marcus in March 2012.

I found the interview process to be very thorough and informative. Both the HR assistant and the department manager for the position available provided great information and feedback about the company, the job responsibilities, and the job attributes. They were also extremely wonderful about communication and availability for questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your most difficult situation with a customer, and how you dealt with that situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Neiman Marcus

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Neiman Marcus in November 2011.

I was called in for an interview for the position of Sales Assistant and I interviewed with both the hiring manager and the HR person. It was a pleasant interview as the hiring manager seemed to be friendly and composed. The interview lasted for a little over 30 minutes. HR called me three weeks later saying that they found someone else for the job but asked me to come in for an interview for the position of Sales Associate. I complied and went in for the interview. This time I interviewed only with the hiring manager and I was more at ease because it was my second time around. I felt that we had a good conversation and connected well. After I had left the interview room, I was told to wait in the reception area. HR called me in and said that they would like to offer me the position. My perception of the people working there was good as they seemed to be cordial. Men were dressed in suits and women were dressed business-casual, no denim. I would advise anyone who would like to get a job here to smile, smile, smile. They want courteous, gracious sales associates. Also, do you research. Know what NM is all about by reading up on their history and current trends. Dress business-like and conservatively for the interview - men in suits, women in suits and closed-toe shoes and minimal makeup.

Interview Questions