Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Wells Fargo Operations Accountant I Interview Question

"Neither person asked anything about my qualifications whatsoever just six or so behavioral questions which I find to be insulting to anyone. These sorts of questions do not properly reflect a person. Emailed said mgr. (?) to get feedback on if they already hired someone else after almost 2 weeks. Did not receive any courtesy of a reply. Guess that is the norm these days which is quite bad."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Operations Accountant I Interview Review - one of 2,466 Wells Fargo Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes

I've been through several interviews with Wells Fargo and work there currently. The phone screen just gets you through to do the face to face interview. They only use behavior questions in their interviews, and I agree, I don't think they accurately gauge how well a potential employee will really be on the job. All it shows is how well someone can come up with examples, and it doesn't work well for all candidates... like myself. :-(

- Chrissy on Jun 1, 2014