Nelco

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelco

Purchase Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nelco in May 2011.

The hiring and interviewing proces is kind of non professional and so is the selection process..

Interview Questions

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nelco in June 2009.

I came to know about this job from some reference. After my resume got submitted they call me and ask me some general questions about what I am doing (i.e. about the company and my profile in the company), My current CTC. Also asked me how much I do expect from them. also asked about how soon I can join them. Then I went through 1:1 meetting and then with 3 more people join us for a group discussion. They were happy to know about my professional experience. They gave me the assurance that they are hiring me. In next few days I got my offer letter.

As long as I know, people r very tough when it comes to salary negotiation. If you are matching with the technical requirement for waht they need to take you. you will get your expected figure with some 10-15% deduction on an avg.